Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time Away...

I must appologize for being away from the blog for so long. A lot has happened in these months away...we've moved back down to the coast, so I've been working down here. School started and then the holidays rolled into town, so needless to say I've been a bit busy.

The photography hasnt stopped though, and even though I've been busy as a bee, my camera was never far from my side. I've begun to get back into the swing of doing client sessions here and there, and for those that have requested my services may I just say "thank you" for your support and confidence in my work!

I will be updating the blog here and there and will begin posting new "sneek peeks" from recent sessions. I've always loved doing those, as the clients seem to really enjoying getting a peek at their finished images before proofing is ready to roll.

My next post will be images I've shot in the last few months so those that follow the blog can see what I've been up to. So, stay tuned for images to come...thanks so much for coming by and remember that life is a blowing wind, so live it to the fullest!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment