Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to SPS Photography's newest blog! Here I will post the most recent happenings here at SPS Photography along with sneek peeks of recent sessions and the beautiful people within them! Not only will there be "sneek peeks" of sessions, I will also be talking about artistic projects I'm working on with a few pictures showing the work.

I hope everyone who stops by to read will enjoy the blog contents. On the blog you will also be able to check out the specials we're running, what they include and how long they will be running.

I will try and post to the blog daily, but as we all know life and business tend to get in the way, so while that is my goal I might not be able to do a daily posting...time will tell I suppose.So, sit back, relax and grap a nice drink while reading our blog.

We truly hope you like what you see...oh, and dont forget to bookmark us so you can come back to visit easily

No comments:

Post a Comment